These rules form the legally binding agreement between you and us (the “agreement”).
We may change the rules at any time; but we will tell you if there are big changes to the rules.
By using EnglishScore, you are agreeing to these rules.
You can stop using EnglishScore at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
We can stop you using EnglishScore if we think you are not using it properly. We will email you if we do that. The following links will take you to our full rules for using EnglishScore:
- Third Parties: This explains who we work with and who we may share your data with.
- EnglishScore Tutors: This explains the rules about using the EnglishScore Tutors product.
- EnglishScore for Business: This explains the rules about using the EnglishScore for Business product.
- Definitions: This explains the meaning of some of the words or phrases we use in our rules.
- Disclaimer and Limitations of Liability: It is important that you read and understand this section.
When we say “you“, we mean you – the person using EnglishScore.
When we say “we“, “our” or “us” anywhere in the App or in the EnglishScore Tutors platform, we mean EnglishScore – the App or platform you are using to learn English which is run by the company, BC EnglishScore Limited.
Our company is registered in England and Wales with company number 11668751 and our registered office is at Scale Space, 58 Wood Lane, London, W12 7RZ, United Kingdom.
You can contact us at that address or at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about EnglishScore.