Who can use EnglishScore?
You can use EnglishScore if:
- you are an Adult.
- you follow all the rules for using EnglishScore.
- you use EnglishScore only for your personal use and not for any business (commercial) use.
I don’t have a phone or device. Can I use EnglishScore?
Yes. You can use someone else’s device if you have the owner’s permission. You must follow our rules even if it’s not your device.
Most parts of EnglishScore need an account. You can join EnglishScore by making an account. You must give correct information when you make your account. You must protect your password. You are responsible for everything that happens when you are logged in. If you think someone else is using your account, you must tell us immediately. We may ask you to confirm your email address. If you use someone else’s address, a temporary address, or try to hide who you are, then we may terminate (stop) your account.
Do you update or change EnglishScore?
Yes. Sometimes we update our App and change our Services. We will do this to make EnglishScore better and safer to use. If you don’t install these updates you might not be able to use EnglishScore.
How do you use my data (information)?
I don’t want EnglishScore anymore. What should I do?
You can terminate (stop) your account by emailing email@example.com. You should download your Certificates before terminating your account otherwise these will be deleted when we terminate your account.
Are there any restrictions on how I use EnglishScore?
Yes – you must not:
- let other people use some or all of the App without getting our permission;
- copy any part of EnglishScore (although automatic backups of your phone are allowed);
- change any part of EnglishScore without our permission (this means you cannot translate, merge, adapt, vary, alter or modify, the whole or any part of EnglishScore nor permit EnglishScore or any part of it to be combined with, or become incorporated in any other programs);
- use EnglishScore in a way which (i) breaks the law, (ii) is fraudulent (not telling the truth), (iii) is malicious (makes problems for EnglishScore or other people) or (iv) does not follow our rules for using EnglishScore;
- infringe (ignore) our intellectual property rights, or the rights of other people or companies (including by using our Content or content of Our Partners without permission);
- send or use unkind or horrible material (words, sounds, videos or pictures) when using EnglishScore; and
- sell your phone without deleting our App from it.
Is anything forbidden?
Yes – you must not:
- cheat on any of the Tests – for example, you are not allowed to use a dictionary or look up things on the internet when doing a Test;
- help anyone else to cheat on any of the Tests;
- download, screenshot, photograph or copy any of the Content, including questions;
- share the Content, including questions and answers, with anybody else, or publish it online
- take a Test for anyone but yourself;
- allow anyone to take the Test for you or help you during a test;
- give a false name, or somebody else’s name, when you purchase a Certificate;
- give a photograph of someone else when you purchase a Certificate;
- make your own copies of Certificates;
- modify (change, alter or edit) Certificates;
- sell, or offer for sale, your Test results or Certificates;
- create multiple user accounts; and
- use EnglishScore for any purpose other than to learn English;
- do anything else that can cause damage to EnglishScore.
This website is owned and operated by BC EnglishScore Limited.
If you have any questions about our cookies or this cookies policy, please contact us:
(a) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
(b) by post to EnglishScore, Att: Legal Department, Scale Space, 58 Wood Lane, London, W12 7RZ, United Kingdom